After putting it off for five years and struggling to find a program I felt could challenge me academically, I finally applied to Indiana University's Kelley School of Business. I am happy to announce that I have been admitted to the Fall 2011 Cohort for their Kelley Direct MBA (I'm planning to do a dual MBA / Masters in Global Supply Chain degree).
The plan is to blog about my experience as a Kelly student...both positive and negative experiences. Hopefully, this project will not only be of help to future MBA students but will also be something to look back on when I have a diploma in hand to remember the challenges of being a MBA student.
The plan is to blog about my experience as a Kelly student...both positive and negative experiences. Hopefully, this project will not only be of help to future MBA students but will also be something to look back on when I have a diploma in hand to remember the challenges of being a MBA student.
No comments:
Post a Comment